Students who were enrolled and completed the 2016-2017 school year or attended Kindergarten Round-up last spring may enroll online for school for the 2017-2018 school year by logging into JMC and completing the online registration. When logging into JMC please make sure you are in the 2017-2018 school year. Click here for a small video of how to register your student/students through JMC.
For students that were not enrolled, new to the District, or did not attend Kindergarten Round-up this past spring you need to register in the appropriate office starting August 10th between 9:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. and will run till August 22nd. If you would like to save time please print and fill out the forms below before arriving at the office.
When paying for registration if you are using Credit card or check payments, please use PaySchools, if you will be paying in cash please bring to the Central Office between the hours of 9AM - 3PM, Monday-Friday. Click here for registration price list.
Required forms for all new students
- New student enrollment form
- Request for records
- Certificate of Dental Screening - Incoming 9th graders only
- Wellness Exemption Form - Required only for students in grades 7-12
- Required Before The Student(S) Can Participate In 7-12 Interscholastic Athletics, Cheer Leading, And Dance.
- HEADS UP: Concussion in High School Sports
- Pre-Participation Physical Exam Form
Elementary Important Dates and Documents
- School Calendar
- Elementary Supply List
- Elementary Handbook
- Open House Monday August 21st between 5:30pm - 7pm
Jr./Sr. High School Important Dates and Documents
- School Calendar
- Jr./Sr. High School Handbook
- Junior High Supply List
- 7th Grade Orientation-Monday, August 21st from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- 9th Grade Orientation-Tuesday, August 22nd from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Free and Reduced Meal Program
To be eligible to participate in the Free or Reduced Meal Program, a new application must be completed each year for Free or Reduced meals. ALL PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COMPLETE THE IOWA ELIGIBILITY APPLICATION. Please note for those on direct certification and/or already on free and reduce to review page 2 concerning hawk-i/Medicaid information.
Signed forms must be turned in to the school to be considered for participation in the Free or Reduced Lunch Program. You may also contact Terri Denkman at 732-2613 weekdays from 9AM - 3PM starting August 10, or via e-mail email@example.com.
Please return completed F/R Application to:
Wilton Community Schools
c/o Terri Denkman
1002 Cypress St.
Wilton, IA 52778